Tuesday, September 27

Last Day in Paradise

Well I can't believe how quickly the week has gone by.... and today is my last day on the farm.... Carol has been such an incredible host.... I treasure the memories we've made and experience she's given us to enjoy New England in the Fall!

Carol's husband Jim will arrive after I'm gone... and Jerry will be staying on to help Carol and Jim set up for the Open House on the 9th... I have to head back to work (gosh I've totally forgot about everything there... that's cool).... but glad I get to recoop a couple days before I head into the office on Monday.

Not sure how much weight I've gained from all the apple pies and cider.. not to mention the incredible cooking Carol has lavished us with... Carol we love you and so appreciate the friendship we share together!














Thank you for a beautiful experience....
we will treasure this vacation forever!

No comments: