Tuesday, January 24

Sale-a-Bration begins!

Well today begins Sale-a-Bration with Stampin' Up! It's a great time each year when SU offers special stamp sets and accessories for FREE with any purchase of $50 order.... woo hoo!

Also since the new Occasions Mini Catalog started in January... it's pretty easy to come up with a $50 order!  I'm excited about the new Hearts and Label Framelits & Edgelit Dies... I've never worked with anything like them before since their metal and the other embossing tools I've used are the plastic folders... someone told me their similar to "Nest-a-bilities"... sorry I don't know who makes those.. but regardless I do love the Stampin' Up version of the  metal dies... so of course I had to get them all.

They come in a plastic folder similar to the other Embossing Folders... and they're taped to a piece of cardstock to keep them from sliding around ... but Debbie Henderson came up with a brilliant idea to use Magnetic Sheets to keep them in place!

Here's the Label Framelits Dies....

and the Edgelits Dies:

and lastly the Hearts Collection Framelit Dies:

Cut the Magnetic Sheets so they slide right into the envelopes, snap them shut and you have instant organization and storage all in one! Don't peel the paper backing as your Magnetic Sheet will become sticky if you do!

 I'll be showing off my new Dies at my
Stamp-a-Stack on the 4th...
I know you'll want to order some for yourself!

No comments: