Monday, April 29

Home Away From Home

OK so it's not what you think... no cabin or retreat or resort island... it's my office!! Yep.. I spend more time there than my real home... I think most of you can relate!

So last week was "Administrative Assistant's Week"... or whatever they call it these days.... and my awesome boss didn't fail... he had these beautiful orchids and plant delivered... so I just had to show them off to you. I also support a couple of other VPs so one of them sent me a sunflower arrangement .. just made me really feel appreciated!





Then of the gals sent over a home-made Rum Cake (she's a fantastic cook) but I cut into that way too fast before I thought about taking pictures... of course shared it with all the gals in the suite.... made me look good anyways!!

So while I was at it, thought I'd take a few picture of my office as I don't think I've shared before nor have any of you been to visit me... but please feel free... would love to have you come hang out!


Qualcomm's version of "People" magazine...


My awesome black and white prints I got at Steinmart...
they're beach scenes... very zen like.


See photos of the handsome little man on my shelf s...
yep.. mr. little brayden!


This is a cool shot of last year's orchid that Matt gave me...
no orchids blooming now but look at the air roots... 
and I really love the shadow it casts on the wall!


Here you can see them better...
and see the glass planters...they 've just got the
large beach rocks with sand in them..
perfect affects!


More beach rocks on my desk...


This is a bit dark but ya get the idea....


lastly my snack bowl...
it's usually fuller than this but hey..
it was chocolate week!!!


did ya notice too.. the candy bowl and pen cup is Allen's work..
at least I'm surrounded by memories of "home"
while I'm at my Home Away From Home!!!

No comments: