Friday, August 30

August SAS #9 & #10 (and Bonus!)

All good things must come to an end.... and here is the last of my cards to show you... I saved what I thought was the best for last...

Card #9 was soooo much fun to make. I wanted to use the new World Map stamp and my cute little animal babies.... so I combined them both and created this...

I call it The Power Of Two....




Card #10 is last but definitely not least....

I taught the gals how to make a Braided card and gave them the templet to take home too...
See what ya missed if you didn't make it
(or just let me know if you want a temple and I'll send you one!)

I call this Carbs Scmarbs
(dedicated to Kathy!!)





Hope you enjoyed the show this week!

One last bonus... you know I always try to do a Make n'Take for the gals...
and this time was no different.

I wanted them to get their hands on some product..
so using the new Envelope Framelits, the new Bow Gift Die,
and using just one sheet of Designer Series Paper to go home with
a great little matching set..
card, matching envelope and bow to go on top!





Think I'm gonna go nuts making all sorts of great matching sets..
makes it just too easy to do!





No comments: