Monday, January 6

Gone Fishin!

So today it's back to work for me after a nice holiday break..... I'm so glad that my "last day" of vacation was spent with little mr brayden.... we had a day full of adventures....

So when I arrived, the first thing Brayden wanted to show me was his new Jake The Pirate Skateboard that Santa brought him....

Dad had shown him how to pop a wheelie so he demonstrates for me....





Then a few other thing I just had to see....
making announcement on fire station microphone...


harmonica for dad....


David Holly and Brayden had gone camping a few days over New Years and they had just returned. Here's a bird feather he had to show me that he found at the campground...


While camping, David and Brayden spent some time "fishing" at the lake and while there met some new friends.... they were "experienced" fishermen (women/kids) and even gave Brayden one of heir fishing poles so he could practice his new found skill.... they're all meeting up again some time to do some more fishing... So next we went out to the backyard so he could show me what he has learned.... casting and reeling....













... and of course the big catch.....
well, pretend at least!



Next I hope he learns how to cook all those 
fish he'll be catching!

No comments: