Monday, March 10

Go Bananas!

I'm having a Pop-Up Card Class later this month so this weekend I was working on preparing packets for it.... I also just finished my March Crazy Card Club batch and sent the cards out to the gals... our theme this month is Go Wild... in other words.. do whatever you want. So I did just that.. and actually combined the two ideas...

Several months go on one of our outings to Hobby Lobby I had purchased this darling Monkey Scrapbook paper waiting for just the right opportunity to use it.... and I did!

Take at sneak peek at my CCC March card...



And then a sneak peek at my matching Pop-Up Card 
I will have on display at class for an example...





Did that make ya go bananas?


There's still time to sign up for my class..
We'll be making a Pop Up Card using the Watercolor Wonder DSP
with Secret Garden flowers and butterflies!
let me know if you want in!

No comments: