Tuesday, August 19

Paper Pumpkin or Paper Pumpkin?

This is rather a funny shaped die..   Just by looking at these pieces can you even imagine what it makes???

Here's what the die pieces look like.  


It's the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit Die and it's going to be available in the upcoming Holiday Catalog (beginning August 28th).... I wasn't going to buy it, but, really, now that I see this I might have to! Cindee did an adorable job... now this is a "Paper Pumpkin" I really like.... take a look:



 Can you guess what stamp set she used for the stripes? 
Pretty darn cute, don't you think?


Work of Art! And she used the Flower Patch stamp set and the matching framelits for the leaves. And  did ya catch those wooden cut outs??  Those are in the Holiday Catalog too. They are called, Autumn Wooden Elements. You get 36 pieces, 6 pieces of 6 designs for $4.95.



You can see the leaves and cutout here. 
She used the Flower Patch stamp and matching Framelits.


Of course if you are member of Paper Pumpkin, 
the adorable September project goes well with it...


I can't believe I'm already sharing Halloween ideas...
for crying out loud....  we still have 73 days to go!!!!

No comments: