Friday, June 29

Sneak Peak August SAS

So I'm getting ready, in my head at least, of cards I want to make for my next Stamp-a-Stack which will be held August 18th... mark your calendars now!!!

I want to keep them simple and fun for summer.... so here's a sneak peak of one of the samples I found made by Penny Smiley.


Using the Take Care stamp set and the Polka Dot Parade DSP ... It's darling!
The DSP comes in great colors like
Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Old Olive (used in this card),
Pumpkin Pie, Real Red and Rich Razzleberry.

The background layer of the tree was created with the
Perfect Pennants Bigz L - it has two nice doilies in the set.
The top layer from the Circles #2 Original Die.

A couple of leaves using the - you guessed it! - Bird Builder Punch,
topped off with three Brights Designer Designer Buttons.



Take Care Stamp Set


Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper


It can't get much simpler than this!!! 





No comments: