Thursday, February 17

February Stamp-a-Stack

I'm so excited and just about all ready for my February Stamp-a-Stack... it's going to begin at 6pm on Friday night February 25th or you can come Saturday February 26th from 10am-3pm... or how about both!!! Hee hee hee...

So here's just a few of the card samples I finally widdled it down to ... I really had several more ideas so just need to save them for the next time!

Here's my version of the  Cupcake Tiered Card.... I just really liked the "chocolate" look so couldn't resist... think they're cute enough to lick too!





And you remember this card... it kinda started it all.. I just fell in love with the vintage "embroidery hoop" look... and it was so easy to learn... can't wait to teach you! Here's my final version of it.. made using the new BLISS Sale-a-Bration Set.. you're gonna love it!


I've been wanting to make a "slider" card for some time now... so I used a bunch of punches to create this one... o course made two different versions of each card so you guys will always have "choices"....


Here's another vintage look I made... this one actually I was at first disappointed in it and not sure I liked it.. then Jerry came up and saw what I was doing and he said it was the best over all of them... hummm.... ok so I stuck with it.... hope you like it too... actually I made three versions of this one!!!




Stuck in the back of my head now for over a year... so I finally dusted out the cobwebs and tackled a foil card.... and soooo glad I did... the picture doesn't do it justice!!!


So one more for today... this is a very simple card...
sometimes it's those that end up being the best crowd pleaser!



I'll post the rest of them next week... so you'll have to just stay tuned!

No comments: