Thursday, February 10

Unusual Dates

Anyone who knows me, really knows me... knows that I love to be mindful of special dates and times... like on August 8th at 8:08 in the morning... I might send an email or call you to say.. It's 8:08 on 8/8... ya know some silly thing like that.... or I'll call Jerry and leave a message on his voice mail... "It's 2:02 on 2/2"....

Well, this year we will experience 4 unusual dates....
1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11

Now this is really cool.... if I gave every single one of you a DIFFERENT math problem... no matter who you are.. I can get everyone to come up with the EXACT same answer....

Go figure this out:

 Take the last 2 digits of the year you were born

Now add the age you will be this year .....


Everyone's answer will be the same: 
 111

Isn't that cool ?????

Try it.. go ahead.. use several people you know...

I wonder who figured that out... I'm not really that clever..
Some smart person named Darlene sent this to me.



No comments: