Monday, July 8

10 Days & Counting!

I can't believe it...  in about 10 days I'll be boarding a flight Convention bound!! woo hoooo! So I've been working on a gob of swaps to take with me... it's a great way to share ideas with other Stampin' Up Demonstrators...  and getting to know some of them as well. Generally just when walking around gals area always passing out card front swaps they've brought to exchange.

So far I've made about 100... hoping to get another 100 made but not sure if I can do it in the next couple days. I was excited to use up my scraps and left over SAS cards that I can take. You've already seen some version of these.. but here's a few I've altered... generally I have about half dozen of each style made...














I only made a few of these "birthday gift boxes".... 
kinda tricky but wanted to have some that were more than 
mere "flat" cards.... 




hope they like 'em!

No comments: