Friday, July 5

You Made My Day!!!

I hope PK2 is reading today.... (hi sweetie!).... cuz while I was making these adorable cards, I thought of her the entire time! She gave me this darling ribbon and I've been  holding on it to... trying to come up with just the right card.  So in my creative state of mind last week (ok honestly in my attempt to use up scraps of DSP)... I found the perfect sewing pattern paper to go with the tape measure and sewing products.... just added the You  Made My Day stamp... perfect!!!

These I made on 5x5 card stock 
and created my famous "sets"...
See how cute that ribbon is!!!
(double click on photo to enlarge)




It inspired me so that I made several more
to take as card fronts for swaps at Comvemtion
(couldn't put the ribbon these since it's not SU product):







Thanks Petey's mom!
You truly "Made My Day"!!!!

No comments: