Thursday, June 14

Digital Studio

I've not gotten into digital scrap booking nor the SU program My Digital Studio as I'm more a hands on stamper and like my layering!!!...... but must admit, here's a cute postcard I found someone made using MDS. Regardless of the method, I just love the colors... look how well Baja Breeze goes with Soft Suede... but then again Soft Suede is one of my top favorites as I think it goes with every color out there!




RECIPE:
Stamps: MDS, Tiny Tags
Paper: Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Whispe White, DSP
Ink:  Soft Suede, Baja Breeze
Accessories:  pleated ribbon, twine, microbeads, mini safety pin
Tools:  Big Shot, frames EF, circle punch,dimensionals


Did ya notice the safety pin??? Love it love it love it!!!
But unfortunately now many of these accessories are retired.... boo  hoo.

No comments: