Wednesday, June 5

Stampin' Buddies

Here's  few pics of some of the gals at my June SAS last week...

Karen at the Make n'Take table.....

 Robin, having a blast as usual....

Linda and her first time here.... 
Hope you can come back again Linda!

Pat K1... (for those of you know know what that means!!)

Pat K2..... (the saga continues... will there be a Pat K3????)

Terry, one of the many who drive miles to get here!

Our popular Ms Shutterfly...

Taa Daa.....

Look... I even got Jerry "cruisin" through the kitchen....

Rhoda... and I forgot to tell everyone 
her birthday was the next day!
Happy Birthday Rhoda!

Sarah and Michelle

Cheryl and her mom should be next to her but 
couldn't make it...bummer... 
Linda we missed you but thanks for the roses!!

The Bopsey twins... Rindy and Pippa!
Sooo glad you guys got to come!!!

I caught Wanda just before she had to leave...

Susan.. thought she was hiding but I got her!

Kathy... now she did hide behind her beautiful hair!

Donna... showing off her "sweet" 'card...

Melody... concentrating on her task at hand...

Michele again here.. this time with
Melody's mom Linda, visiting Melody for the month
so this was her first time ever stamping!

I'm bummed I somehow missed Kendra... 
I'll catch ya girlfriend... no gettin' out of it!

Thanks everyone for such a fun day of stamping together!
(and for all the awesome food you brought!!)

No comments: