Wednesday, April 30

April CCC Collection

Happy Birthday!.... to who??? Everyone! Cuz now I'll have plenty of birthday cards to choose from.. look at all the awesome Crazy Card Club entries for April..... and I love it when the inside is as cute as the outside.... yes that's meant for you Margy... adorable banner... and including your sewing talents no less!












This month I used one of the old Stampin' Up Simply Sent Kits
that I still had on hand... was saving it up cuz it's
absolutely one of my all time favorites..
comes with 12x12 card stock, Designer Series Paper
and a gob of stickers... the best part!
so I made a few different versions







April showers bring May flowers....
or in our case.. more CCC cards to follow
at the end of  May!!

Keep those cards and letters coming in!

No comments: