Monday, April 14

Spring Stamp-a-Stack!

This weekend I had my April Stamp-a-Stack and featured several Spring/Easter cards... and I really think the gals had a blast... I know I did at least when I created them....

This gives the effect of "reverse emboss" 
 super fun to create!


My Teaching Technique this class was
the Northern Lights... doesn't it look
like the Alaskan skies in spring?



My very favorite Easter Card was
this Chalk Board Easel.....
to really make it look like chalk you're
suppose to smear white craft ink across
the stamped image but I just
couldn't bring myself to do that...
I prefer the "clean" look I guess!





OK so my second favorite Easter
had to be my Bunny Butt...
heeheehee


I call this
Zoo Babies Birthday!
What a party!!!



Come back tomorrow and I'll finish up the batch!

No comments: