Tuesday, September 30

September CCC

September theme was Movement, Spinner or Unique Fold... because there's such detail in all the cards, these pictures don't really do them justice.... ya just gotta see 'em fer real!

Laura did an awesome "spinner" card
I'm sure this fish is a salmon as he's
spinning up stream!


This is the great pop up card that Lynette created...
remember, I mimicked it at my August Stamp-a-Stack....



This darling little baby girl is Ronnie's creation...
it's like you can reach out and pinch those adorable little cheeks!


Colleen got her groove on by doing a 
red scalloped circle flower on polk-a-dot DSP


Pat does an amazing scallop edge card...
well it's not really a card, more like a work of art piece you
can set on our counter top or desk... beautiful!


Sherry sent us sailing on her clipper boat which
flipped over to reveal Birthday greetings...



Ruth put her thinking cap on the build this
Leggo card for the Best Kid Ever... 
adorable.... absolutely adorable!



I did a stair step block card....
had a blast making them all.
Here's several shots from different angles..
hard to get the real look of them but trust me..
the details and accessories take it over the edge!




It actually lies flat in an A6 envelope so you can still mail  
Also I've seen some where they put a panel on the inside which
fits a gift card perfectly.


You see the "sentiment" on the stop blocks
So Many Smiles.... Begin With You!


I did several without DSP just to see how they'd look
and love them too.. more of a "clean" appearance if you will....



And here's my "bookends"....
Love 'em!


Bonus Card... well this isn't from a Club member...
but from my very dear friend Ro who sent me a lovely Friendship Card...
and yes those are "real" sunglasses!!


Cute enough to frame!

No comments: