Friday, April 26

Jerry's Been Busy!

So you know how awesome Jerry is ... just in general of course.. but specifically too with wood or plants or projects... so here's a couple things he did this week... I had no clue until I got home and yep... another beautiful wood clock.. this one made out of African mahogany .. and notice the "pendulum"... it doesn't swing, but rather "twists" like those old time clocks under glass... my mom use to have one and I remember just staring at it go round and round... this does too.. but much more elegant!

This picture really doesn't do it justice... 
plus you just have the feel the incredible wood... 
beautiful work!


Last week Jerry was over helping Allen in his yard 
and he had some old rusted wrought iron
 "people planters" he was going to trash.... 
and a cool weather vain... all rusted and corroded.....

I should have taken a "before picture" but didn't...

so of course.. Jerry brings them home and cleans them up..
colors them with a fresh coat of paint...
transplants a few flowers and voila!
Aren't they adorable???


Mama Bear....


Papa Bear...


and Baby Bear....
or would that be Brayden Bear????


And here's the weather vain... 
I absolutely love it!
Angel and Trumpet


So while I was at it.. I snapped a few shots 
of the beautiful blooms we have right now...









One of these day's I'll get to play in the patio too....
Come back in Monday and I'll show you some different "home" pictures....
well, my home away from home that is....
Happy Weekend!







No comments: