Tuesday, April 16

Tiger Woods - Watch Out!

I think we may have a future Golf Pro on our hands.... can you imagine the headlines reading

  Brayden Reed wins Masters Tournament... 
well.... get ready!

Grandfather Don has always enjoyed golfing... and even before David married Holly, Don was getting David more interested in golfing too.... in fact, David was smart enough to know this because when came the time to ask Don for Holly's hand in marriage... guess where they were??? Yep, out on the golf course! But I digress...

Several years later, now Brayden comes along... and from the get go I think Don and David have been mentally getting Brayden prepared to follow in his shoes.. his golf shoes that is! They had him swinging a golf club as soon as he could stand on two feet...

Here's some proof as David spends the afternoon with Brayden out on the course (remember he's not even 3 yet)...
OK let's get going....




Like Father....




Like Son...



Where did it go???


I think I made a hole in one!


OK maybe not... but close!


I'm tellin' ya...
Tiger Woods - watch out!

No comments: