So the new SU Catalog "Celebrate the Everyday!" is out now and begins today! Has lots of great Valentine and Spring stamps and accessories... many of which will be included in my next SAS on February 8th...
You can take your time viewing it on line .... just be sure to take in all the wonderful samples that are showcased at the beginning of the catalog!
Here is a quick run down of this card made with many products from this new catalog!
- The card is a note card size that was cut using the Night of Navy card stock!
- The Whisper White piece is 3 3/4" X 2 1/4" and was stamped with the super sweet and simple sentiment of "enjoy" in the center! (don't you LOVE this font) This is from the Simply Celebrate set.
- These super sweet hearts came from the new Language of Love stamp set .... What a great new addition and I can already see many cards in the making with this gem! The small heart punch is the perfect fit to punch out these real red hearts!
- Adding some stampin' dimensionals behind the hearts as well as behind the Real Red piece....is all that is needed - BAM - one cute card!
- To the envelope we go....is this such a WOW statement! I just love the classic colors! This bold liner came from the new Fresh Prints DSP stack which are perfect size for lining envelopes
Such a great start to 2014...
Celebrate the Everyday!