Wednesday, January 15

One Can Never Have Too Many Purses....

This is so very true... I love purses.. but not sure why I have problem changing them... I seem to use one til it's wore out.... but I digress.... this could change my mind... it's paper purses! How adorable...

Here are some Dooney & Bourke inspired handbags designed by Becky Roberts....


These amazing little cuties measure about 6 inches tall 
and 5 1/2 inches wide, 2 inches deep.



She also made little gift card enclosures 3 1/2 by 2 1/2 to go inside each purse.


On the purses below, she used little buckles by Tim Holtz, I know many of you are big fans of his too. She also added magnetic closures from Basic Grey behind each buckle so that the flap closes nicely.






Sorry I don't know the names of the printed papers used on her samples 
as they are not from Stampin Up... but you get the idea.

No comments: