- The base of the card is a Pool Party Cut & Ready Base....these make it soooo easy to get the card going quick! I simply cut 1 1/2" off the top of the card.....
- TIP ALERT: This is why the Grid Paper is sooooo key - you can line up the card and "juggle around the hearts" to make sure that the hearts do not go beyond the 5 1/4" mark so your card will fit into a regular A-2 envelope!
- The hearts were all cut out of the Fresh Prints DSP Stack and the hearts were made using the Hearts a Flutter Framelit (with the medium heart), the Full Heart Punch and the Small Heart Punch.
- How do you line up the hearts????....simple - put the card base on the grid paper or if you do not have this...mark a pencil mark on a piece of paper at 5 1/2" so you will not go over that mark to make sure it fits in your envelope and randomly place your hearts.
- Now to the simple and wow factor that I adore.....the "love" framelit from Expressions Framelits.... they were in the Holiday Catalog and are no longer available so what do you do if you do not have them??? SIMPLE - add a sentiment there or a cluster of hearts! BAMMM - Done!
- Add a few clusters of white dots using the Uni-Ball White Gel Pen adds a dimension!
Voila ... you've just created a
sure to delight your special Valentine!