Friday, May 11

Get ready for June's SAS!

I'm so excited.... I received my new pre-order products from Stampin' Up! yesterday along with my copy of the new Catalog!! I can't reveal anything to you guys now.. but all I can say is WOWIE ZOWIE... I'm excited! We only got to choose from a couple of items... just enough to wet your whistle!

Yes the Catalog is smaller, but I love it... easy to navigate around and much more vibrant photos, especially of the Accessories... like the Designer Series Papers, and ribbons and buttons and brads... so clear to see now what you're getting! Remember too the Classic Ink Pads have been redesigned.... love the new foam filler.. very cool!

And not to mention the new stamp sets... yes again fewer but I honestly didn't see anything that I didn't like!... I think I'm in trouble!!!

So now I'm starting to plan out my Stamp-a-Stack cards and projects for my June 9th event... let me know if you'd like to sign up and attend. You'll receive a FREE Catalog just for coming.. so don't miss out!

Here's a sneak peek of one of the cards you'll be making... no new products in this particular card, as I can't show those until June 1st.... but I just adore this card with the diagonal lattice work... of course credit goes to Linda Fisher.... I just love her style!

I love how the So Saffron ribbon goes so well
with the Night of Navy cardstock.

032

Notice the lattice work in this.. made with the new Scoring Tool
makes it incredibly easy and fast to create!

024

And even a peek inside...

028


I'm just sayin'...... ya better be there!

No comments: