Monday, December 16

Celebrating with Grandpa

All our married life, poor Jerry has had to share his birthday with the holiday season. I know growing up his mom never would even mention Christmas or get out decorations until Jerry's birthday was complete.... well, sorry mom... I didn't keep that up obviously..... but we did have a fun celebration this weekend....  with a few of his closest friends.

Best part of all of course was having Brayden there.... 
so here's a little birthday wish to Grandpa Jerry...






I did my traditional 12 Days of Christmas with the gang....
see  this little cutie who measured right up to 8th day of Christmas box...
hummm... wonder where he'll be next year....




After the festivities me and Brayden visited Rudolph 
the fake light-up reindeer in the front yard....





 He even tried imitating reindeer and creating his own antlers...



Here he is trying to feed them....
hummmm what do fake light-up reindeer eat???



Maybe I'll feed them these fake owls on a stick....



OK maybe not.. think that Elf on the Shelf might be watching me...


Happy Birthday Grandpa...
hope you had a great time celebrating life!

No comments: