Monday, December 9

Secret Santa Workshop Projects

I had my Secret Santa Workshop this past weekend and had a blast... I'll share this week all the goodies the gals made.... it was different than my usual "Stamp-a-Stack" since we made as many 3D projects as we did cards.. thus the reason I named it "Workshop"... cutz they were like Santa's little elfs... working away!

First the little Mini Muslin bags... stamped with image of their choice 
and decorated with tags and buttons as desired!






Next they made the Tag Bag Boxes, 
similar to those we did at Fall Festival... 
except here we used the large reversible bows from the Pretty Presents Designer Bows..




I re-purposed several items as you'll see... such as these little
ornament gift card/cash holders. These rosettes were
actually taken from the Christmas Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit
plus I taught them how to make the origami ornament....
the silver glitter paper definitely gave them the wow factor!



Super Duper easily decorated craft gift boxes....
again using the smaller bows from the Designer Bow packet....



The infamous Elf Bags were a hit!
(yes even sideways since I forgot to rotate my photo...oops)



of course along with the matching note card...


We definitely got a great start to having a merry little Christmas workshop that is!

No comments: