Tuesday, December 10

Secret Santa Workshop Cards

So to continue the show.... here's the five cards the gals made.. I mean the elfs made...

This first one I copied from a card I got from Convention in July... 
just adorable and so fun to make!





I've been wanting to make this unique pop-up card
so thought it was an ideal time to do so....
of course using all Christmas images from the Color Me Christmas set..
they got their choice of Santa, Reindeer, Christmas Tree, Stocking or Present...
all with little tags according to their preference...






Now a funny thing happened... when I was getting out all my Christmas stuff I found three cards that already had 20 prepped and ready to go... I couldn't imagine that I had that many left over from last year's Fall Festival or Stamp Camp.... then I started thinking.... wait a minute... I didn't have Secret Santa SAS last year.. I had to cancel because of my broken hands!! So these are the cards I had already prepared for the event... but never got to use! So even though they used last year's imagines.. I just couldn't not use them... they were so darn cute.. I forgot all about them!!!

Snow Much Fun... easel card.....






Chris-cross Ribbon Ornament


Blessed Bunny Card


I absolutely love the saying....


Blessed is the Season
which engages the whole world
In a conspiracy of love.


No comments: