Wednesday, May 14

New Catalog Open House June 7th

Mark your calendars now!!
Come & Go Open House
at the Reed Ranch!

June 7th  Saturday
Between 9:00 am - 2:00 pm

So what's the big deal????
It's the New Stampin' Up 2014-2015 Catalog! 
Here's a peek of the cover... 


I've received my first shipment of catalogs and will have 
them available for those who attend 
....you won't want to miss it!

It's a chance to get your hands on the new In Colors products:

Tangelo Twist

Blue Lagoon

Mossy Meadow

Oh Honey

Blackberry Bliss


New awesome Designer Series Paper:



New Linen Thread...
which I absolutely love ...
it's more like twine and I love the packaging on rolls!


I'll also have several card stations set up 
where you can make individual cards of your choice; 
each will be priced accordingly.... 
so you can make as few or as many as you'd like... 
well, while supplies last that is!
or just buy the pre-packaged card and make your own at home!

I'll also be selling my inventory of retired stamp sets 
and accessories at discounted prices...
Many of which are already on the Stampin' Up  Sold Out List!

You can only imagine what you'll be making and taking!


Can't wait to see you there!


No comments: