Friday, May 9

Ut Oh... Spaghetti-O's

Can't believe it's already Friday... the days are flying by as usual... and I didn't get a chance to share with you our pictures from last weekend, in the 90+ degree weather... Saturday morning Brayden and I were out in the pool by 10am.... was awesome of course. Probably spent 2 hrs that morning playing motorboat!!! ... at about  Noon David and the guys arrived and worked hard at loading and unloading furniture from Murrietta to Poway to Claremont and back! It made for a long day but who found themselves back in the pool that evening??  Yeppers.. me and Mr. Fish.

I didn't get any shots actually in the pool...
but here he is getting out.. dripping wet...
I love that he wears a wet suit shirt with his trunks...
keeps him a little warmer in the water 
and keeps him from getting sunburned




cuddled up in the towel getting warm.....
of course he was stark naked underneath and
thought he was being so clever hiding...




Later we played on the swing set which is right near our pepper tree...
he loves collecting all the pods with the seeds in them
and checking out the bugs....
did I mention he's "all boy" ?????








Sunday evening I made spaghetti for dinner...
he was being silly sitting next to grandpa 
(notice the purple cast on grandpa's arm)
so couldn't resist getting a few more pictures...














Then after bath time I was working on my CCC May
cards and he came to help... I'm not kidding.. he was a GIANT help..
he put all the dimensionals on every corner of the
cards for me plus stuck them onto the actual card too....
at first I thought he'd do just a few and I'd probably have to
fix them afterwards.. but no, seriously,
he was Mr Pro... I couldn't believe it...
he lined them all up perfectly and went for it!



I made him stop a minute so I could get a good picture
of him in his Jake pj's....


I think it's time for bed...
for ME... he pooped me out for sure!
I had to go back to work the next day to get some rest!

Love you my little Pirate!
xoxoxo








No comments: