Tuesday, July 22

Summer Classes Coming Up!

So I worked on some darling projects this past weekend and decided, in addition to a Stamp-a-Stack, I'm going to host an extra class in August. The class features two projects using full 12x12 DSP paper...

This class will be held Saturday August 9th
(My SAS will be held Saturday August 23rd)

Here's the first project:
 
Using one 12x12  page of DSP you'll make
one card
one matching envelope
one mini bag, gift card holder
 
I used a variety of retired DSP for my three samples....
and for the actual class you'll get to select packets made
using the new DSP papers!
 


 
 
 


 
 
 
 

 
 
The second project is a darling little gift bag & note card set
again made from one page of 12x12
 
I also used the Tags and Bags Kit to create
the embellishments...
love the matching mini clips!
 
 
I just couldn't stop making them..
they were so fun!

 
I purposely didn't stamp anything on the tags or note cards...
this way they can be ready to stamp for any occasion as desired.


Of course a simpler solution would be to
just fill them all with chocolate....
no words necessary to describe that sentiment!
 
Hope you can attend the class!
 

No comments: