Thursday, August 7

Happy Umpteenth Birthday

Mary Fish created this great masculine birthday card... actually could be for anyone... especially my circle of friends who have passed the 50 yard line....

Stampin up stamping pretty mary fish demonstrator blog deco labels framelits dies oh my goodies stamp card idea
She used the Stampin' Up! Oh My Goodies stamp set 
and the coordinating die from Deco Labels Framelits Dies. 

Stampin up stamping pretty mary fish demonstrator blog deco labels framelits dies oh my goodies stamps card idea

You'll need to stamp the Oh My Goodies birthday image a second time on Marina Mist.  Using the same Deco Labels Framelits Die (the smallest), crop the curvy sides and use your Paper Snips to cut the straight edges (top and bottom).

Stampin up stamping pretty mary fish demonstrator blog deco labels framelits dies oh my goodies stamp card ideas

Did you notice something new??? 
It's the super chunky White & Tangerine Tango 
Two-Tone Trim which will be available when the 
Holiday Catalog begins on August 28.




No comments: