Tuesday, October 28

Pop of Peacock!

Wowie Zowie... this is amazing....  Kate Morgan created this super gorgeous Peacock card... 
 
Flower Patch Peacock

I started with a card base of Bermuda Bay and a layer of coordinating DSP. I then stamped the Flower Patch Photopolymer Stamps starting with Pool Party, then Pistachio Pudding then Bermuda Bay. I used the coordinating dies Flower Fair to die cut the images. The body of the peacock is Pacific Point card stock.

Flower Patch Peacock

I used the 1/2″ & 3/8″ circle punches and the heart is from the Owl Builder Punch.
I added some rhinestones to the feathers for some more interest and who doesn’t love a bit of bling?!!!.

I added the sentiment from the Petite Pairs Stamp Set in Pacific Point and used the small oval punch.

Peacock Flower Patch

The inside of the card I stamped an image from the Bordering Blooms stamp set in Memento Black ink then coloured with the coordinating Blendabilities.

Flower Patch Peacock

I just can't stop starring at it!

No comments: