Monday, October 6

World Card Making Day!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!! I sure did... and so did all my stampin' buddies as Saturday October 4th was World Card Making Day... who knew there'd be a day set aside just for that! Of course I coldn't let the day go by without a little celebration.... so I set up some card stations along with a "stamp camp" area and invited the gals to come over and create!

I had five card stations set up plus set out all my inventory so they could create their very own design as desired... then I only charged $2 per card...  such a deal!

Halloween
I absolutely love the "Bats About You" !!!!



Thanksgiving...
simple yet elegant!




O Christmas Tree!!!
or at least my Shabby Chic attempt at it....
using burlap ribbon to make one of the trees!




I hadn't offered an embossing card for a long time...
they are time consuming but so worth the effort!.




I call this my accordion fold out card...
When the card is folded closed,
the top image completely covers the bottom
inside area to reveal the sweet salutation....





Come back tomorrow and I'll show you the adorable
bags, boxes and treat holders that were available too!


No comments: