I just still might have time to make up a few of these adorable grateful boxes I found from Stampin with Sandi ... super easy using the Envelope Punch Board to create the little box...using the Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper.
Here are the instructions:
- 8 x 8 piece of card stock or designer paper
- Line up 1-3/4 – punch and score – you won’t be able to score all the way to the end
- slide to the left to 4-3/4 – punch and score.
- Flip to the opposite end and repeat.
- Turn over, line up the 1-3/4 score and finish the score on both sides.
- Flip back to the right side – go to the sides and line up the score line, punch and score
- slide to the left, line up the next score line, punch and score
- Repeat on the other side.
- fold all score lines. At the corners, fold them in line up the side and end pieces and crease. Add glue dots to the top flap and fold it to the inside of the box to finish it off.
- use the 1″ circle punch to punch holes in the top two flaps, tie the ribbon through to close.
Easy as Pumpkin Pie I'd say.....