Thursday, November 13

Sweet As (Paper Pumpkin) Pie

So I signed up again to start getting the Paper Pumpkin monthly kits.... For October they sent us a the Sweet as Pie kit and it included everything needed to make these cute pie boxes plus lots of extra feather die cuts and stickers. Here's what it was SUPPOSED to look like....

October Paper Pumpkin 3 - Stamp With Amy K


But you know me... I didn't go that route.. my favorite thing always is to re-create something else from all the pieces, whether it be a kit or card pieces.... I stuck with the "pie" theme but just changed it up a bit adding more Fall accessories instead of the feathers....



 
So last week at Bunco I gave each one of
the gals a "piece of pie" to take home...
hope they weren't disappointed when they opened
them to find out there really was no pie inside!
Oh well.



No comments: