Saturday, February 19

Five Days to SAS!

OK Five more days to my Stamp-a-Stack... woo hoo....

As promised ... here's the last four of the card samples everyone will be making... Please let me know if you'd like to attend or purchase a package... it's my final week of prep so want to be sure I have plenty!

You can't help but anticipate Spring when you see this one... April Showers Bring May Flowers....???


The new Tulip Border Embossing Folder is such fun.... and I love making the various sizes too... so here's one created to make it look like a double matted picture frame... pretty cool...


And we can't leave the guys out... here's my Masculine card of the month.... FORE!


Last but not at all least is my Chocolate Candy Card.... using some Crystal Effects makes the little candy piece look like the real thing!



Now I can change my To-Do list to a To-Done List... Done with February Stamp-a-Stack prep... oh wait except for the Make n'Take... ok watch for that one this week too...  gonna teach you how to make paper calla lilys..... oh yea!

No comments: