Friday, February 11

Tips & Techniques - Watercolor Pansies

I think all my Tips & Techniques this month will be from Patty Bennett... she is a source of knowledge!!

I know you've probably seen, heard, read, all about these neat watercolor pansies..... so you just have to try them... use the SHIMMERY WHITE CARDSTOCK and Aquapainters, since they are GREAT for watercoloring....


OK now get ready for the amazing cool thing about these pansies...
 ..... they are made with 2 BUTTERFLY PUNCH OUTS!

Watercolor pansies

I know.. so at first... you don't even see the 2 butterfly punchouts.. do you ??
THEN... when you know it's from the punch... you see them... really cool.


Pansy close up

 

DSC03704


DSC03707


DSC03709

DSC03711 copy


 
Watercolor pansy instructions


Some items are from last year's catalog...
Butterfly Punch, #116629
Shimmery White Cardstock, #101910
Aquapainters, #103954
Corduroy buttons, #114343
Summer Splendor DSP

Tell me the truth, you just ran to your punch stash
and tried the buttlerflies right???
I know I did when I first saw this!!!

No comments: