Did I mention Lynn Put is my new best friend? She's the one who once again has inspired me with this card! Here's her step-by-step instructions:
The finished dimensions are 4-1/4" wide x 5-1/2" long.
- Cut a card base from Crumb Cake and zip the front of it through the Big Shot with the Finial Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Tip: For a vintage card, use a vintage pattern. Using a Brayer, lightly roll Crumb Cake ink over the embossing. Using a Sponge Dauber, distress the edges with Crumb Cake. Tip: Use tone-on-tone for a more subtle effect.
- Cut a 2-3/8" wide by 4-3/8" long panel from Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper. Mat onto Poppy Parade card stock, leaving 1/16" borders on all sides. Tip: Look for vintage patterns to add instant vintage style to a card quickly!
- Using Naturals Ivory card stock, cut your image panel at 2-3/4" square. Ink up the image from the Fresh Vintage stamp set using Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade, and Pool Party Stampin' Write Markers, and stamp onto the image panel. Using the Seven Sided Tool from the Cutter Kit, distress the edges. Shade using Crumb Cake ink and a Sponge Dauber. Mat onto Poppy Parade card stock, leaving 1/16" border on all sides. Tip: Naturals Ivory card stock contains subtle flecks...no need to use the Color Spritzer Tool!
- Add a ribbon and bow made from Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon. Tip: The Ruffled Ribbon adds vintage flair in seconds!
- Create a Poppy Parade Butterfly using the Beautiful Wings Embosslit. Add Basic Pearls and spritz with Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz.
- Assemble your card as shown in the sketch. Add Basic Pearls to the flowers.