Thursday, March 15

Stick with Me....

Don't ya love stickers? We use them every day more than we realize.... but there's nothing more fun than using the Simply Sent Kits from Stampin' Up that come with all the stickers and labels to make cards and projects...

Here's a "purse" project I attended at Pam's... think it was during late Summer and we made this darling purse and variety of cards all from one package of Simply Set... Well of course I didn't finish mine that day... and have had it around haunting me to get it finished. So one thing I accomplished this past weekened was to get it done.. yippee! They didn't end up looking anything like the cards Pam had in her photos... that's what I get for doing it on my own... so I just sat and had a fun creating the card designs myself....

Now I'm going to give it as a Door Prize at the Demonstrator's meeting I'm attending this week in Corona.... that is if I can bring myself to give it away...










I also had stmaped some extra flowers from the Flourette Flower set and ended up making a set of four Mambo Melon flower garden cards!






Hey, maybe I'll just win back my own prize!!!

No comments: