And aren't you loving all the new goodies in the Holiday Mini Catalog...with coordinating stamps & framelits......how much easier can it get? Stamp and the framelits cut all of your stamped shapes out for you...
Easily create your own background paper by just using the same stamp images repeatedly using different ink colors. You will want to mask some of the images so they don't overlap. Here she filled the little mason jar with acorns and adorned them with Pearl Jewels. Notice the little poked holes around the scallops? Easy when you have a template to follow!
Supplies Used for the Card:
- Cardstock: Lucky Limeade, More Mustard, Whisper White
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon in Whisper White, Linen Thread
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Perfectly Preserved Bundle, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scallop Border Punch, Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack, Stampin' Pierce Mat, Paper Piercing Tool, Bitty Banners Framelits
- Inks: Bravo Burgundy, Lucky Limeade, More Mustard
- Stamps: Perfectly Preserved, Wonderfall
She used the Petal Cone Die and cut (1) and glued the sides together to create this matching goodie holder. You can insert a small candy bar or pack of gum inside:
- Cardstock: More Mustard, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
- Inks: Bravo Burgundy, More Mustard, Lucky Limeade
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon in Whisper White
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Perfectly Preserved Bundle, Stampin' Dimensionals, Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack, Stampin' Pierce Mat, Paper Piercing Tool, Petal Cone Die, Sticky Strip
- Stamps: Perfectly Preserve
Are you getting the bug for Fall to show up??