Thursday, September 6

Cup Cake Recipe

I love Hostess Ding Dongs... I'm afraid to admit that to you.. I've eaten more than my share over the years... especially when frozen.. .hummm... but I digress... today we're talking about Cup Cakes.... the ones most normal people divulge in.... and here's a darling card made by Linda Aarhus. just adorable!

Cupcakes are a favorite no matter what the recipe is...

Cupcake

A favorite of youngsters and oldsters!

Cupcake2

SUPPLIES & ACCESSORIES:  
Perfectly Penned Stamp Set, Daffodil Delight Card Stock, Whisper White Card Stock, Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper, Basic Black Stampin' Pad 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Pinking Hearts Border Punch (retired), Small Heart Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Real thing
Here's my recipe..... ready? Got your pencil and paper out?
1. Get in your car
2. Drive to Albertson's (or store of choice)
3. Go to junk food aisle
4. Find Hostess Cup Cakes, Ding Dongs or Twinkies
5. Don't eat all of them on your way home.

No comments: