Monday, September 17

Kukabarra Sits in the Old Gum Tree!

Kukabarra Sits in the Old Gum Tree.... Mighty Mighty King of the Bush is He ~ Laugh Kukabarra Laugh Kukabarra, Gay Your Life Must Be!!.... do you guys remember that song? I use to sing it all the time as a kid... and I'm teaching Brayden the same.... I finally found a song that  Holly didn't know.. but she loves it now too and makes me sing it to her too!!!

Anywho, I digress... not sure why that song came to mind when I saw this card... all these kooky birds maybe... in their kooky bird cages... almost looks like they're sitting in a tree... ok maybe not but I love this card!!!

 



Recipe: Stamp Set: Aviary

Ink: Basic Gray, Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo,  Lucky Limeade

Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Neutrals DSP

Accessories: 5/8" Rich Razzleberry Grosgrain Ribbon, Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine, Scallop Edge Punch

Another awesome inspiration from Lorri Heiling.

No comments: