Saturday, October 27

BYOB party!

Yes I'm having a BYOB party today... Bring Your Own Blocks!!! .... well, what'd ya think it meant???

Since I didn't have a chance to prep for an October Stamp-a-Stack, I still wanted to have an opportunity to hang out with my stampin' buddies and play for the day. So today will have something like a Stamp Camp and just put out all my stamp sets and goodies and let the girls have at it! .... because I don't have enough acrylic blocks to go with the clear stamp sets, thus the request to BYOB!!!!

I'll have some extra DSP papers so they can create (or should I say re-create) some of the gift bags we made at Fall Festival... I also am going to teach them the Triple Layer Technique... 

Here's one of the cards I made....


And here's a couple more samples I found just for ideas:








other than that it's anybody's game!!!

No comments: