Friday, January 25

Life is Good!

Yippppeeee.... it's Friday and I made it through my first week back to work! Life is Good.. and getting back to "normal". It actually has been a wonderful week... as you know I love my job and everyone I work with... my boss, even though he is out on travel, welcomed me back with a beautiful bouquet of roses and a Welcome Back balloon.. just too sweet. Then the "gals" showed up with a darling balloon bouquet too.... very sweet. And I'm the one that owes them big time for filling in for me for the past two months.... kinda made me nervous that they did too good of a job without me!!

It's also been a great week making final preparations for my SAS tomorrow....thanks to my PT, my stamping skills are improving, slowly, but they're improving... I still can't squeeze my hands enough to do much punching, but thankfully I can easily use my paper cutter and slice and dice all those little pieces!!!

As promised.. here's a few more of the cards...

   


And here's a cute little box for the Make n'Take:


I'm saving my last three very favorites to show you 
on Monday so it's a surprise to the gals tomorrow...  
trust me, you're gonna love 'em!


No comments: