Thursday, January 31

SAS Overflow!

Overflow session on Sunday afternoon...
Carol... always so cheerful!

Cheryl.... sporting my favorite purple color!

Linda... lovin' every minute of it!

Michelle.... (or is that Mickey???)....

Gina...too happy to stamp.. and loves that Big Shot!

Donna does it all... we had a great time "bonding"... that' fer sure!

Carol snuck the camera and got a shot of me while I was "teaching/talking" about the Big Shot project... ya never realize how much we talk with our hands.. (good thing mine are "cast free" now).... I wasn't going to post pictures of silly me.. but couldn't resist this one... its not me you should be looking at.. it's Gina... take a look at her expression when I'm telling them about the Die Cuts.... Really... it's not that hard!!!


Was so fun to have a small intimate group.... 
they stamped.. I ate.... figures!

No comments: