Tuesday, January 29

Stampin' Nuts

Wanted to share with you all my stampin buds... we're all pretty nutty... and here they are having a great time this last Saturday at my Stamp-a-Stack... just chillin' girl time at the Reed Ranch...

Rita and her friend Jessica (their very first time here!)....



Rindy and Pippa... 
these gals have become very dear to me.. such sweeties!


Guess who this is???
Yes Miss Shutter Shy herself, Laura

And she's been bringing her friend Robin...
I love it now cuz we're getting to be best friends too!

Look at those red fingers Kathy has.... 
having way too much fun!!!

I love it that so many "best friends" come together to stamp..
Here's Kathy's best friend Susan... 
both long time and loyal stampers to my events!!!

Does't Karen look mischievous... 
she was just to tickled to be here..
I should have got a picture of her "foot"... 
she's just recovering from surgery but e
ven that didn't keep her away... 
what a trooper!!!

I don't think Rhoda's missed many if any of my SASs...
talk about loyalty (or is that more on the side of insanity??)
hee hee hee

This was Sandy's first time coming... 
she's excited that we live so close to each other!!!
This could be dangerous!

This is Petey's mom.... Pat!
She brought tan incredible dessert we all scarfed up...
I'll share the recipe with you later this week...

Kendra.. who is amazing... stamping is her gig for sure!
Mo is next to her but the picture blurred too much... I'm sorry my dear!

Lynne.... she was so focused I couldn't catch her fast 
enough between snips and smiles!

Amy... my darling.. just look at that smile...
no doubt she's tickled to be here too!

Sandy and Lorena...
another set of BFFs.... we all need them in our lives!


And here's another Pat.... my newest Downline Daughter!!!
Think she's gonna do awesome as a Demonstrator..

she brought some amazing card samples to share with us all too...
made with the new Hearts a Flutter stamp set....





We all had a blast and can't wait until next time!


No comments: