Monday, January 28

SAS Mission Accomplished!

What an awesome weekend! Hope you guys all had a great one too!

My SAS on Saturday was a blast... I had a sold out crowd and actually had an overflow class Sunday afternoon too.... I was tickled to see everyone again and so grateful for their love for me (or is it their love of stamping?? humm) anywho.. we had a blast!

Here's the last few cards I was saving to show as they're my very favorites...his one was inspired by a get well card I received from Ro... same basic format, I just changed the images.


And probably my very very favorite.... what girl doesn't love her shoes and bling!
And again thanks to Ro, who came down to visit me several times 
and helped me prep this card... 
picture doesn't do it justice!


Because I knew we'd have a "whale of a time"
I wanted to make one card with the new Oh Whale set....
darling for a get well card...

It pulls open to reveal another on-coming whale!


or here's another version thank you style...
with different background Designer Series Paper...





Like the card says...
Thanks a Ton everyone for coming!

No comments: