Tuesday, February 19

A Hot Mess (with results)!!

I had a fantastic 3-day weekend... got so much accomplished and yet was super relaxing.... that's pretty amazing!

I can't even remember Friday night.. other than our routine drive-through dinner... we're back in sync now for no cook dinner nights... oh yes, it was after my two hour Physical Therapy session after work... stopped and got burritos for dinner.... and watched Netflix movie...

Saturday Jerry had train volunteer duty and I got a few errands done... and stamped most of the afternoon getting ready for my All Dressed Up class on March 2nd. Saturday evening we had some last minute dinner guest.. which was awesome.. my friend Gloria and her family were in town (from San Jose) again visiting so we had them over for the famous chicken and dumplings dinner (yes we made it!)!!!  Was a fun relaxing evening together... think I have a future stamper... not Gloria but 3-year old Graciela!!! What a hoot!

Sunday after church I attended a stamp class in Fallbrook with my stampin buddie Ro... we had a great time and was fun for me to stamp instead of prepare.... come back tomorrow and I'll show you the cards we made... fantastic!

Monday ran more errands... and stamped more "dress" prep for my class... now that is the hot mess I'm referring to... my table is crazy! Here's what it generally looks like....a hot mess!







And here's a spread of the polk-a-dot cards I'm getting ready to make next
~more darling dresses~


And here's the result of the one card I finally finished.. whew!






OK so who noticed the half empty bag of Hershey Nuggets????
ut oh.. I left the evidence showing....


No comments: