Wednesday, February 20

As Promised...

As promised... here's the cards we made at Sher's class in Fallbrook this weekend... she's not a SU demonstrator nor any demonstrator actually.. just another passionate stamper who puts together classes for her friends.. she comes down from Long Beach area or some place up there just to do this for her friends... so glad Ro invited me... hopefully I can go again some time...

She uses Copic color markers, of which I have none, so I just brought my SU set and used them instead and they worked fine... she pre-stamped all the cards which made it super easy for us.. she had all the punching and cutting done so all we did was color and assemble! Loved all the different ribbons she used and punches... some of which were Stampin' Up... she used Heartfelt Creations Delicate Twining Asters on each card to keep the theme the same for the matching 4-pack set.











Don't even ask me to pick a favorite.. 
love them all!

No comments: