Tuesday, February 5

All Dressed Up Party

Nope.. I'm not talkin' about any new clothes I got or some special place we got all dressed up to go to ... I'm talkin' about the new Stampin' Up All Dressed Up stamp set!

When I first spotted this bundle in the new Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog I honestly thought... nah, how many "dress" cards does one person need???... but as I thought about it and saw the matching framelets and Dress Form Pop' n Cuts and Card Base I realized the potential of so much more that I couldn't stand the excitement!

You know how everyone goes nuts over any card that has a unique way to open or pops up or has any action to it... well this will spin them into orbit!!! Take a look at this darling card that Debbie Henderson made... just to give you an idea!


Isn't that so adorable??? Wanna make some???
Then you must come to my All Dressed Up Party!

It's going to be March 2nd Saturday. 
So save the date now on your calendars! 
I'll be sharing more info (and samples) as time goes by 
(meaning as soon as I get my cards made!!)

Here's a couple other cards I found on Pinterest 
just to give you ideas on some dresses....








soooo many to choose from I know I'm gonna go nuts trying 
to decide which ones to make for our party.... 
oh dear, this could be dangerous!



No comments: