Wednesday, March 26

Stamping Fire Fighters!

This week on SU's blog one of their Office Demonstrators had a feature story about the Fire Fighters in Station 83 in Murray Utah.... thought it was super cute so wanted to share it with you:

Firefighters: Great Cooks and Fabulous Stampers


You may have heard that firefighters are great cooks, but they are also fabulous stampers . . . at least the crew at Station 83 in Murray, Utah is! Recently I was invited to stop by the station to stamp Valentine’s Day cards with them.
 
I’ve stamped with this crew before so I knew it would be a fun night. I was looking forward to sharing stamping with them again. The battalion chief and one of the cadets joined us this time, too. 

This is the card I brought for them to make.

Here they all are holding their completed cards. 

Before we got to the stamping, the crew prepared a delicious meal featuring smoked brisket. So, you can take it from me—they ARE great cooks . . . as well as FABULOUS stampers!

No comments: